Search Q&A

Q&A on General

What can I do to prevent accidental ingestion at home?

Cosmetics are often kept together with food, drinks, and detergents in many kitchens and bathrooms, and it is not uncommon for someone to ingest facial cleanser after mistaking it for toothpaste. And it is not just infants and children who accidentally ingest products: in recent years, we have seen an increasing number of cases involving the elderly.

How to prevent accident ingestion

  • Store items separately
    Store things you put in your mouth separately from detergents, cosmetics, etc., which should be kept out of the reach of children, to discourage mistakes.
  • Share information
    When you buy a new product, tell your family about it to familiarize them with it.
  • Mark it
    Put a sticker or other large mark on the product indicating its use to prevent mix-ups.
    *Make sure your mark does not obscure the user instructions, warnings or other important information.

Did this information help?

If you have any comments regarding any of the information located here, please let us know.

Thank you for your response.
We will use it for reference going forward.

*You may enter up to 800 characters, then click the Send button.

*Comments submitted using this form will not receive a reply.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but if you require a response, please contact us via the e-mail messaging form below.

If none of the answers above resolve your issue, lease contact the Customer Relations Division .

Contact Us

keywords search