Q&A on Product Selection
There are many types of deodorant products. Which one is best for me?
Using deodorant products effectively
- You can prevent sweat odors by using a roll-on, stick, cream, spray or deodorant lotion before you go out (or after you return home, after you take a bath, etc.).
- While you are out or after exercise, use a wet wipe (easy and effective for wiping away sweat and body odors).
- To get even better results, we suggest you use a deodorant lotion, roll-on, stick, cream or spray after wiping with a wet wipe.
Key features of different types of deodorant products
- Spray: Hygienic and fast-drying but adheres to the skin less easily than deodorant lotion, roll-on, stick, or cream.
- Roll-on/stick/cream: Applied directly to the armpits it readily attaches to the skin and is therefore long-lasting. Less-sticky varieties of deodorant products are available these days, but it can take a little more time to dry compared to other deodorant products.
- Wet wipes: Convenient for wiping off sweat and grime. Recommended as an easy way to keep skin clean when you are out and about.
- Lotion: Cool and refreshing feeling when applied. Easily applied to your skin. Lasting deodorant and antiperspirant properties. Recommended if you want to stay comfortable for an extended period of time.