Q&A on Hair Coloring : 22 results
- How should I perform a patch test?
- Should I perm my hair before dyeing, or dye before perming?
- Is it okay to dye my hair with grooming product in it, or when it is dirty?
- Is it okay to use shampoo, conditioner, or treatments on the same day as I use a hair dyeing product?
- When dyeing my hair, what do I need to prevent clothes and household items from getting stained?
- Can I dye my hair while taking a bath?
- When I dye my hair, can I dye my facial hair or eyebrows as well?
- Do you have any videos on how to use hair dyeing products?
- My hair is black. If I want to dye it a lighter color, such as GATSBY Natural Bleach & Color Aqua Silver, do I need to bleach it first?
- Can I dye my hair immediately after bleaching?
- [For people with black hair] What is the best dyeing technique to ensure my hair is colored beautifully?
- If I mix two different hair dyeing products, will I get a color roughly halfway between the two?
- I wanted to use two hair dyeing products at the same time so I mixed the two together, but the mixture is the wrong color. Why is that?
- What happens if I leave dye in my hair for longer than the instructions indicate?
- Do hair dyeing products work better on some types of hair than others?
- The contents of my Lucido Hair Color One Push Type only came out on one side of the canister and didn't dye my hair.
- If my hair is too light after dyeing, can I dye it back to a darker color?
- If I’ve dyed my hair darker, can I dye it back to a lighter color again?
- What can I do to make sure the color of my dyed hair lasts as long as possible?
- What should I do if the contents leak when I clean and reassemble the nozzle cover after I use Lucido Hair Color One Push Type?
- Can I store the residual mix of leftover hair dyeing product?
- How long should I leave it before I bleach my hair or dye it again?
Quality & Storage
Containers & Labeling
How to Use